Friday, June 18, 2010

IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT, AND I FEEL ALRIGHT. THE PARTY IS HERE ON THE WEST SIDE

What it do play-boi? It be Friday night ya'll! So we gots to saddle up and see where we gon be at 2nite.
Well ya'll know wut yo boy FF was thinkin'. So of course, after I gots outta my shower and gots my fresh gear on, my ass went straight to my homepage. the Chocolate City website.

HELL YA!

As expected, the best gin joint in the city of Memfrica never fails to have yo night covered. Tonight is gonna be big.

"OFFICIALLY BRING IN THE SUMMER WITH
THE GROWN & SEXY LEMONADE PARTY"
HELL YA SON!

I don't know wtf a grown and sexy lemonade party is, but I do know my night is straight now! I ain't gotz to worry 'bout shit now!

But wut really caught you boy FF's eye, was dat you can now reserve the City de Cocoa for yo own private birthday party!

Case and pint(whiskey please) .......

Your boy Marlon already RSVP'd for this event. I can't miss free Moet ALL night.

Now, ya'll cats might not know this but yo boy FF's birthday is 9 days from now. I think I have to do it city style. Chocolate City style.

There is nothing I can think of for a better birthday than having a "Bottles POPPIN'!!!, Grown and Sexy, Fireflyed blacktastic birthday.

I'll keep ya'll in the loop with the details.

1 comment: